Short-term Chiller Hire!
Process Chiller Hire
Fluid Chiller Services understand the critical nature and the issues that a break in production and downtime causes when your process chiller fails.
Whether you’re looking to overcome problems with your production, are carrying out a short manufacturing run or perhaps undergoing plant renovation or refurbishment, we have the process chiller hire solutions you need, and we can supply promptly the equipment you need.
In addition, our dedicated process chiller specialists will ensure prompt and seamless implementation, whatever the challenge.
We can supply portable process chillers throughout Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Far North Queensland, South Australia, or anywhere in between.
Long-term Chiller Hire!
Process Chiller Hire & Rental
In urgent need of a process chiller NOW?
Our process chiller hire and rental models incorporate the latest process chiller technology and are highly reliable and efficient.
Our units are easily transportable, quiet and highly efficient.
Emergency Process Chiller Hire
If you have an urgent process chiller problem, we have a solution!
Should your existing process chiller breakdown, in need of downtime for a service, or simply production capacity is getting too big we can help you!
We offer a fast, prompt process chiller hire solutions and offer short, medium and long-term hire and rental options.
Our process chiller hire is based in Melbourne, however we service the entire Australian East coast, South Australia and everywhere in between!
Our Mobile Process Chillers at a Glance:
- Physical Trailer Size: 10 ft x 5 ft.
- Capacity: Up to 135kWs with the trailer combined.
- All process water chillers are highly maintained on a regular basis so that when the time is needed to be sent to a site they are in a 100% working condition.
- All our process chillers have the best parts fitted with Maneurope compressors and Carel controls.
- Highly clean, reliable and user-friendly.
- Extremely quiet and portable.
- Mobile process chillers come complete with a 200 litre mixing tank which can be used to store water coming back from the process and mix with the chiller water. This is usually used if the client has a chiller pump on site that needs to run for the operation.
- The mobile process water chiller can also by-pass this mixing tank completely if the client wants to use the mobile chillers own pump to supply chilled water directly to the process.